2016-17 U10 Game Sheet Submission Guide
Zone U10 League - Score Sheet Submission
- Home Team Manager sends in the score sheet ONLY
- An image of the Score sheets must be emailed to the U10 Age Coordinator - Paula Turner - within 24hrs - to U10StepCoordinator@zone2ringette.com
- Subject line of the email MUST include the Game #
- Game # is on the master schedule and on www.zone2ringette.com (Download the 'U10 Game Sheet Submission Guide Document' for more detail)
- Any emails without the Game # referenced in the subject line will be sent back to Home Manager to resend. It is imperative that the Game # is entered in the subject line of the email as this is the only reference the U10 Coordinator will have to ensure the information is entered correctly and in a prompt manner.
The Goal is to have up to date information on the Z2 website for all the U10 Step divisions for 2016-17 season. Your help with this is appreciated.
- Highly recommend downloading an app on your Smart Phone that converts a picture into a .pdf document. This is super easy to do and a quick way for the Home Team Manager to take care of this duty at the rink.
Here are the apps that are recommended.
- For Apple, the DocScan app is easy to use
- For Android, the Office Lens app is easy to use.
For a tutorial for both, YouTube is a great resource and there are multiple videos of both.
- HOME Team Manager emails image of Game Sheet
- Game # must be referenced in the subject line of the email
- Recommended to use Smart Phone to complete
Age Group Coordinator for 2016-17 Season - Paula Turner -